Happy New Year everyone! The world didn’t end so we have another year to be creative and accomplish one or two things. I’m not a big resolution maker. But I do like to work up a set of goals to strive for. Here are a few of the things I’d like to accomplish in my crafting this year:
- Learn how to read and write crochet charts.
- Finish some larger projects like bags. Or maybe a garment.
- Make myself another extra large afghan from my various CAL squares this year.
- Make at least 100 squares this year.
- Write at least 3 patterns.
Not too many goals. I think they’re doable!
Anyone else have any crafting goals for the year?