Not much accomplished today as it was grocery day. That seems to take a lot of time for some reason. I did get some more partial squares done for the pink blanket. I’m making more of the 12 inch grannies. What I tend to do with those is work up a few centers of varying sizes in the same color. Then I put different color rounds on randomly. So I end up finishing a whole bunch at once instead of one at a time.
I also have to think up a nice project to make for a Summer Swap I signed up for. It’s in the Red Heart Lovers group. I only do swaps in that group because no one shuns the things I make with my stash of acrylics. The last swap I made a little set of storage bowls with lids. I need to come up with an idea before the end of June so that I can have it finished well before August!