I finished off my pizza bunting. It makes me oddly happy looking at it! I made six “slices” but I think if it’s going to just hang by the two loops, fewer slices might be better. I connected it by working SC across the top of each slice with three chains between. The hanging ends are CH15 with 10 of those used to form the loop. I worked across twice, making the hanging chains a little more sturdy.
It really didn’t take that long to make. If I worked on it steadily, I could probably make one in a few days. The most tedious part is sewing on the “pepperoni”.
Not that I’ve refined my slice making technique, I might make another one and put it in my Etsy store for giggles. 😀